Safety is our #1 priority at Infinite Recording. Please follow these guidelines.
- All visitors must have an appointment.
- Hand washing is recommended upon entering the studio.
- Masks are optional.
- Disposable masks, gloves, mic covers are free in studio.
- All surfaces, gear & rooms are disinfected after each use.
- The studio is cleaned & disinfected muliple times per day.
- This includes the exterior & interior of entry
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
- A 48hr cancellation policy is in place. Last minute cancellations will result in loss of deposit.
- Infinite Recording has put in place preventative health measures.
- I will comply with set preventative procedures while attending my appointment.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
I ATTEST THAT:
- I do not currently have COVID-19 or any associated symptoms
- I have not had close contact with anyone in the last 14 days who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19
- I am not experiencing any symptom of as described in current CDC publications.
- I do not have a temperature exceeding normal
- I am not bringing anyone with any of the conditions mentioned above
GENERAL LIABILITY WAIVER
I understand that this in agreeing to the statements above, I discharge Infinite Recording from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio or personnel with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death or medical treatment that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Infinite Recording. This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, partners, and employees.
- We have a 2 hour minimum per booking and require a deposit of at least 50% to secure all studio time.
- We appreciate your booking with us, Please review and submit back to us before your session. Thanks!
BOOKING A SESSION
- Studio Time begins at the time booked, not at time of arrival if late.
- No extensive loitering in parking lot per landlord. Police take notice.
- Please refrain from drugs, violence, or any offensive behavior & excessive drinking.
- (A good rule of thumb, If you wouldn’t do it in front of your mom, you probably shouldn’t be doing it at the studio.)
- Children UNDER 10 years old are not allowed to enter the building.
- Anyone under 18 must have written consent from a guardian to enter the building.
- Our COVID Waiver Form must be signed and sent in upon booking.
- Payment in full is required before booking
- We don’t manage your studio time.
- if you book 2 hours and only do 1.5 hours, you are still responsible for the full 2 hours.
- For Sessions that run past the end time of booking, the balance is due immediately at the conclusion of your session before any materials are released.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STORING YOUR FILES BEYOND THE CONCLUSION OF YOUR SESSION.
- All session files are deleted from Infinite’s hard drives 90 days after session completion unless otherwise agreed upon.
- You are responsible for your files once finished. It's recommended that you bring a thumb drive or have us send you the files at the end of your session/once song is completed.
- Thumb Drives are available for purchase as an add-on
- A 48hr cancellation policy is in place. Last minute cancellations and cancellations with less than 48 hour notice will result in loss of deposit.
- Cancellations as a result of adverse weather conditions or emergency(a phone call is required) may be rescheduled
- Multiple cancellations, i.e. cancelling the same session more than 2 times will result in the loss of the session deposit.
DAMAGES TO STUDIO EQUIPMENT
- Any damage caused to studio equipment due to misuse and abuse will be charged to the artist/band/individual.
- We are not responsible for any personal items that are lost or damaged on the premises.
- Booking more than 4 guests requires $50/person additional. Infinite Recording must notified at least 24 hours notice so we can staff accordingly.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the building (per city and building ordinances).
- Food and drink are welcome in the studio; however it is not allowed in any control room.
- There is a $30, non-refundable cleaning fee applied to sessions where Infinite staff sees applicable
- excessive trash, spillage, damage to carpet or furniture, etc