TERMS + CONDITIONS
We have a 2 hour minimum per booking and require a deposit in full to secure all studio time.
We appreciate your booking with us, and we have a few rules at Infinite.
BOOKING A SESSION
- Studio Time begins at the time booked, not at time of arrival if late.
- No extensive loitering in parking lot per landlord. Police take notice.
- Please refrain from excessive drinking, drugs, violence, or any offensive behavior.
- (A good rule of thumb, If you wouldn’t do it in front of your mom, you probably shouldn’t be doing it at the studio.)
- Children UNDER 10 years old are not allowed to enter the building.
- Anyone under 18 must have written consent from a guardian to enter the building.
- Payment in full is required before booking; we don’t manage your studio time.
- if you book 2 hours and only do 1.5 hours, you are still responsible for the full 2 hours.
- For Sessions that run past the end time of booking, the balance is due immediately at the conclusion before any materials are released.
- All deposits are non-refundable or transferable.
- All session files are deleted from Infinite’s hard drives 90 days after session completion unless otherwise specified
- Thumb Drives are available for purchase as an add-on
- 48 hours notice is required for the cancellation of a session.
- Cancellations as a result of adverse weather conditions or emergency may be rescheduled
- DAMAGES TO STUDIO EQUIPMENT
- Any damage caused to studio equipment due to misuse and abuse will be charged to the artist/band/individual.
- We are not responsible for any personal items that are lost or damaged on the premises.
- A maximum of 4 guests is allowed during the recording sessions and the studio must notified at least 24 hours notice so we can staff accordingly.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the building (per city and building ordinances).
- Food and drink are welcome in the studio; however it is not allowed in any control room.
- There is a $30, non-refundable cleaning fee applied to sessions where Infinite staff sees applicable
- excessive trash, spillage, damage to carpet or furniture, etc