for Studio Bookings
Safety is our #1 priority at Infinite Recording. Please follow these guidelines.
– All visitors must have an appointment.
– All visitors & staff are required to take their temperature before arrival.
– Temperatures must be taken before entering the studio.
– Hand washing is required upon entering & exiting the studio.
– Masks are required be everyone in the studio.
– Disposable masks, gloves, mic covers are free in studio.
– All surfaces, gear & rooms are disinfected after each use.
– The studio is cleaned & disinfected muliple times per day.
(This includes the exterior & interior of entryway)
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
• Infinite Recording has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19.
• I must comply with all set preventative procedures while attending my appointment
• I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days
I ATTEST THAT:
• I do not currently have COVID-19 or any associated symptoms
• I have not had close contact with anyone in the last 14 days who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19
• I will wear a mask while in public, as required by Massachusetts law
• I will maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others.
• I am not experiencing any symptom of as described in current CDC publications.
• I do not have a temperature exceeding normal
• I am not bringing anyone with any of the conditions mentioned above
General Liability Waiver
I understand that this in agreeing to the statements above, I discharge Infinite Recording from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio or personnel with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death or medical treatment that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Infinite Recording. This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, partners, and employees.